Friday, August 17, 2007

font

i’m typing with one hand
while eating an apple
i could be zen about it
and say that it forces me
to slow down and focus more
on what i’m feeling
and how i want that
to translate to words …


but right now
i’m just feeling annoyed
that it took me three minutes
to type this

the apple isn’t that good

now i’m changing the font
times new roman is so industrial
reminds me of furiously
typing papers in our
college office/broom closet



aah, Verdana
much better
this is a happy, crisp font
conducive to clearly construed
words that are hard to find
in my incomprehensible
state of mind


it’s 8:57 on a Friday night
and i’m watching a beautiful sunset
burn the sky of a distant coast



really i’m just staring at my
notebook wallpaper
but i have a good imagination


the apple slices are almost gone


8/10/07

No comments: